In our site are collected the following personal data
- The data send throught our contact form.
- The emails of persons who are interested on recieving our newsletter.
- The IPs and data of website visits (duration of the visits, pages read, etc).
It is worth mentioning that from the aforementioned sources of personal data collection, only data received through the contact form include the name of the data subject. For data collected via newsletter recievers and visit data, we don't have acces and don't keep any additional information that could be attributed to a specific data subject, therefore newsletters recievers and website visitors are absoluted non identifiable entities.
In compliance to GDPR for AQUABIOPRO-FIT are defined:
- Personal data controller: Dr. Katerina Kousoulaki from NOFIMA (AQUAQBIOPRO-FIT project coordinator).
- Personal data processor: Mr. Anastasios Chatzikrystallis from Biognosis (project partner).
The aforementioned data are collected through our website software and is stored in our website database.
- Data send through contact form are collected for replying to incoming messages.
- Data sent throught subscription to our nesletter are collected to be included only in our newsletter's recievers list.
- Data about visits in our web site are collected stricly for statistical reasons as indicators on the public interest on our project.
All the personal data collected will be strictly used only for the optimal implementation of our project and the dissemination of our activities. We don't share any kind of collected personal data with any third party.
AQUABIOPRO-Fit project development will last 4 years, and as it is planned the project's website will be online totally 6 years (May 2018 - April 2024). At the end of this period, all collected personal data will be deleted.
Additionally all personal data collected through the contact form, will be kept in our database as backup data, for a period of 2 months following submittion date. At the end of this period, collected personal data will be deleted.
Due to our full compliance to the GDPR, objections or complains from our website visitors are not expected. In case, great attention will be given to the content of received messages.
The data subject can request any time the deletion or modification of his own personal data by sending a message using our contact form.
Additionally recievers of our newsletters will always have the opportunity to unsubcribe using the relevant option included in our newsletters.
We have the right to contact the data subject by email, in order to indentify that the request for data deletion or modification is really sent by him.